Saturday, September 6, 2014

PETRONAS East Coast Sports Carnival Men Futsal: Champions

Yes, we are the Champions for PETRONAS East Coast Sports Carnival Men Futsal.

We are Champions!
Me with the medal and Business Support flag

We played against PETCHEM, Gas, EXPRO and Gebeng and we have won them all. 4 games, 4 wins, 12 points, champions.

Business Support topped the table and won it!
Going easy
Going into action
Finally, prize giving!
Best feeling holding the champion medal
All Participants

I felt so honored playing beside my teammates, not only that they are experts on field, but their favorableness to me outside the field. Part of the reasons I guess are because I am the youngest among them and I am friendly too! They really taught me a lot of things inside and outside of the court. Really much appreciated, one of the most beneficent chapter in my life.

Last year, when I joined PETRONAS as a fresh graduate, I narrowly missed the player selection session for football and futsal, this year that I have triumphed in futsal, next year I would want to try for football!

I must say I have sacrificed time, efforts and monies to prepare for the tournament. One of it I must mention is that I bought this new pink-blue Adidas F FTL M F5 few days before the competition and I believed it has brought me lots of luck to win the champions. Hopefully it will continue to serve me with more champions and victories throughout the years in PETRONAS.

<3

The official prize giving ceremony was held on 25th August 2014 at Mesra Mall.

Men Futsal Representative on Stage

Next year we come back as defending champions!

No comments:

Post a Comment